Last updated: 17th of September, 2018
UAB „Fasadus“ cares about the protection of your information and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other personal data protection legislation. For more information, read carefully this Notice.
1. How should I read this Notice?
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We: UAB Fasadus;
Identifier of our legal entity: 302442109;
Our address: Pramonės st. 19, Parapijoniškės, Vilnius city district
3. Why do you collect information about me?
We provide public access to support and improve the website www.fasadus.eu (hereinafter – the Website) and ensure its security. We also administrate social media profiles (e. g. Facebook) (hereinafter – Social Media Profiles). By browsing our Website or Social Media Profiles, you make a contract with us, which provides you with access to the content of the Website or a Social Media Profile, and accept the statutory conditions of its use, including but not limited to the terms and conditions of copyright, data privacy and protection as detailed in this Notice.
The collection, use and storage of information about you is necessary in order to:
- manage, improve and optimise our Website, Social Media Profiles and the experience of their users;
- respond to inquiries, proposals of visitors of the Website and Social Media Profiles, provide technical support;
- comply with legal obligations, resolve any disputes that can arise with you or third parties and enforce our rights related to the agreements made between you us and third parties;
- understand browsing tendencies, estimate the size of our audience and usage models, understand the wishes and needs of our customers;
- improve the performance and appearance of the Website, create new functions and functionalities;
- protect our rights and assets relating to the Website;
- we must store your queries in accordance with laws.
4. What information do you collect, use and store about me?
When you are browsing the Website or the Social Media Profiles administered by us, we can use technologies (analysis of queries from your browser to the Website, cookies, etc.) which automatically collect:
• Usage data: when you open the Website, we can automatically collect certain data about your access to the Website and its use (e.g. entry and exit URL, content and pages you access on the Website, access dates and times, etc.);
• Information about your equipment: when you open the Website, we can automatically collect information about your equipment and internet connection (e.g. IP addresses, type of the computer or mobile device you use, version of the operational system, equipment identity, browser type, language, etc.).
When you initiate the use of functionalities (forms) of the Website or the Social Media Profile which submits queries to us, offer us to make a contract with you or when you send a message to the contact e-mail addresses indicated on the Website or Social Media Profile, the following data are collected:
- identification data (name, surname, company, etc.);
- contact details (e-mail address, etc.);
- additional data necessary for the relevant contract type, if you propose to make a contract (e.g. in case of an employment contract, the date of birth, CV data, etc.; in case of a contract for servicing, information about the vehicle, its failures, etc.);
- any other data provided on your initiative, which you consider as relevant in the context of the inquiry or proposal.
5. Do you collect sensitive personal information?
When you open the Website or Social Media Profile, we may send one or several cookies – small alphanumeric text files. We can use both session cookies and persistent cookies. When the browser closes, session cookies expire. Persistent cookies are retained after the browser is closed and may be used in your web browser for later visits on the Website. Persistent cookies may be removed in the settings of the web browser you are using. Consult the user manual of your web browser to find out how to change cookie settings.
Cookies are a technical means for automatic collection of technical browsing information. We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to enable you to use our Website;
- Preference cookies. We use preferences cookies to remember your preferences and different settings (e.g. website language);
- Analytical cookies. We use analytical cookies to be able to see the visitor statistics of our Website or Social Media Profile, the topics of interest to you and offer the most relevant information to you.
The list of the cookies we use:
|Name of the cookie||Cookie objective||Provider||Expiration of the cookie||Data used|
|CookieConsent||necessary||–||1 year||Data about user’s cookie consent|
|_ga||analytical||2 years||anonymous analytical data about visitor’s behaviour|
|_gat_gtag_UA_121469483_1||analytical||1 minute||anonymous analytical data visitor’s behaviour|
|_gid||analytical||24 hours||anonymous analytical data visitor’s behaviour|
|GPS||analytical||YouTube||30 min||Registers an unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location|
|YSC||analytical||YouTube||session||Registers an unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen|
|collect||analytical||YouTube||session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels|
|PREF||preferential||YouTube||1 year||The cookie will rack user preferences and serve up related content or adverts within embedded YouTube videos.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||analytical||YouTube||6 months||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos|
7. What information should I provide to you and why?
As a visitor of the Website or the Social Media Profile, you do not have to provide any information to us. All technical information is automatically collected using standard web browsing technologies (analysis of the queries sent by your browser to the Website, cookies, etc.).
If you wish to use the functionalities (forms) of the Website or the Social Media Profile which submit queries to us, offer us to make a contract with you or when you use the contact e-mail addresses indicated on the Website or Social Media Profile, you should indicate:
- your identification data (name, surname, company, etc.);
- your contact details (e-mail address, etc.);
- additional data necessary for the relevant contract type, if you offer to make a contract.
You may also provide additional data at your discretion, which you consider relevant for your query or offer to make a contract. In case some information necessary to respond to your query in a proper manner is missing, we may ask you to provide such information.
8. What information about me is collected from other sources and from which?
We do no collect any data of visitors of the Website and the Social Media Profiles from other sources.
9. Why are you allowed by law to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- Your information is necessary to us to be able to provide access to the Website, i.e. to perform our contract and allow you to browse our Website according to your wishes, as well as to be able to answer the queries initiated by you regarding the services we provide and the goods we sell (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- Your information is necessary to us to be able to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that can arise with you or third parties and enforce our rights related to the agreements made between you and us or us and third parties (Article 6(1)(c) of General Data Protection Regulation);
- Your information is necessary to us in order to improve our Website and the experience of its users, as well as to protect the Website against unauthorised access (Article 6(1)(f) of General Data Protection Regulation).
10. Will you use my personal data for automatic decision-making or for my profiling?
11. With whom will you share my personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Any member of our group of companies (that includes our subsidiaries, our holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for joint activities of the group of companies;
- The Purchaser or any other successor of our rights when, during merger, spin-off, restructuring, reorganisation, liquidation or any other sale or transfer of our company’s assets or part of the assets, going concern or bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, your personal data held by us is among the assets so transferred;
- Our insurers and/or professional advisers to the extent reasonably necessary in order to get or maintain insurance coverage, manage risk, get professional advice or secure, enforce or get defence for legal claims both in judicial proceedings and under the administrative or out-of-court procedure;
- Service providers or our contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to provide access to, support, develop and ensure security of the Website and the Social Media Profiles;
- Service providers to the extent reasonably necessary to provide a response to your query of offer to make a contract (e. g. lawyers, accountants, personnel selection specialists, etc.).
We may also disclose your personal data if such disclosure is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to us and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
12. Will my personal data be transferred outside the European Economic Area?
13. How long will you store information about me?
The information of the queries and proposals submitted by you will be stored for the time period set out by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania.
14. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights in the area of personal data protection:
• Right to access the information held about you;
• Right to request rectification of the information held about you;
• Right to object to the processing of data on the grounds of our legitimate interest when the relevant data are processed only on the grounds of our legitimate interests and such processing disproportionately restricts your rights and freedoms or legitimate interests in the context of specific circumstances;
• Right to request erasure of the information held about you:
– when the data are processed for the purposes of subscription to newsletters and/or advertising material;
– when the data are processed only on the grounds of our legitimate interests, you object to such data processing and such processing disproportionately restricts your rights and freedoms or legitimate interests in the context of specific circumstances, except in the cases when such data processing is necessary for the establishment or defence of legal claims;
– when your data are processed without any legitimate basis.
• Right to request restriction of access to the information held about you or its erasure:
– when rectification of erroneous data is requested, for a period until the errors identified are rectified;
– when data processing on the grounds our legitimate interest is contested, for a period until your objection is considered and our decision regarding its further processing is made;
– when the personal data are no longer necessary to us, but they are required by you for the establishment or defence of legal claims;
– of any data processed without any legal basis when you do not request their erasure.
• Right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company;
• Right to request export your data;
• Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
In order to exercise the above-referred rights, please contact our contact person for data protection as indicated in Section 15. Please note that these rights are subject to statutory conditions and exceptions.
15. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints in relation to how we collect, use and store data about you, we can help you. If you need any help, contact us by e-mail email@example.com.