Saving energy and generating energy have become central themes for architecture, inextricably linked with the topics of security, automation and
Above all, the Schüco Window AWS 75.SI has become an integral part of this development.
Thanks to improved thermal insulation Uf = 1.3 W/m²K (117 mm face width) and an extended range of profiles, it fulfils better than ever future
thermal insulation standards and architectural requirements for transparency and design freedom with a basic depth of only 75 mm.
In conjunction with the concealed Schüco TipTronic fittings, the energy-saving potential of building automation can be fully exploited.
Schüco Window AWS 75.SI optimised thermal insulation standard for aluminium windows.
With a basic depth of 75 mm, it is not only the wide product range of Schüco Window AWS that provides numerous design options.
Whether as an energy-efficient high-end solution with triple glazing or an energy-efficient, economical construction with double glazing (Ug = 1.1 W/m²K)
and warm edge spacers, Schüco window systems meet the future threshold value for EnEV 2009 of Uw =1.3 W/m²K.
Features and benefits
• Outstanding thermal insulation for basic depth of 75 mm: Uf value of 1.3 W/m²K (face
width of 117 mm)
• Uw = 1.3 W/m²K with double glazing, Uw<1.0 W/m²K with triple glazing
• Optimised centre gasket with fin and glazing rebate gasket with foam core
• Glazing rebate insulation has new geometry for improved thermal insulation and simpler production capacity
• Extended range of profiles for diverse solutions
• Available in the RL = Residential Line and SL = Soft Line design series
• Compatible with Schüco Doors ADS and ADS HD